Plan Your Visit to Conner Prairie
Learn about the location for Kroger Symphony on the Prairie and plan your upcoming visit
The Day of the Show
Plan Ahead When You Book
Check the Weather, and Prepare for the Night
Concert cancellations due to weather are reported via the ISO’s weather hotline at 317.758.SOTP, Facebook page and Twitter feed. “Like” the ISO on Facebook and follow @Indy_Symphony on Twitter and Instagram for up-to-date concert information. You can also download the CBS4 Weather Authority app for live radar and weather alerts in your area.
Rain Won’t Dampen the Mood
Bring your rain gear! The ISO and its guest artists make every attempt to perform, even in rainy weather. In the event of severe weather that might cancel a concert, we will invite you back. Rain checks will be distributed and will admit ticketholders for lawn seating to any remaining Kroger Symphony on the Prairie concert. Replacement table seating is arranged through the Hilbert Circle Theatre Box Office and is subject to availability. Valid rain checks will be confirmed the day after the cancellation on our website.
On concert days, call the ISO weather hotline at 317-758-SOTP (7687)
Visit our Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter page for active updates each night!
**Kroger Symphony on the Prairie has a no refund policy on all events. If a concert is canceled, tickets can be used for a future summer performance, and any table, parking, or ISO Sunset Lounge purchases can be exchanged into a future concert.**
Bring your own refreshments, or buy ours!
Feel free to bring your own food, drink (including alcoholic beverages), lawn chairs and blankets. Food vendors are on site and concessions are sold at all concerts, including beer and wine.
Other items to bring, as recommended from fans:
- Bring a chair or picnic blanket.
- Bring a wagon or a rolling cooler. If neither is available, the Boy Scouts have wagons to help you move things from your car pre-concert.
- Picnic-style foods are the best kind! Some suggestions are: wine, cheese, crackers, baguettes, frozen grapes, croissants, etc.
- Bring a vinyl tablecloth to place under the blanket you’re sitting on to eliminate dampness. It can also double as a cover for any unexpected rain.
- Have trash bags ready for when you’ve finished eating, and bring a flashlight in case it’s too dark to check the area where you’re sitting.